The Wish sales channel will allow any Shopify ecommerce seller to seamlessly add their products to the Wish marketplace.
Follow the steps below to install the Wish sales channel and set up your store to start selling on Wish!
1. Click here to find the Wish sales channel in the Shopify App Store.
2. Click ‘Get’ to download the app.
3. You will be taken to Shopify and will need to sign in if you haven’t already done so. Click ‘Add sales channel’.
4. Click ‘Connect’ to get started!
5. The Wish for Merchants login page will pop up. Log in if you have an account or click ‘Sign Up’ to create one.
6. Complete the form and click ‘Create your store’.
7. Enter your contact information and click ‘Next’.
8. Tell us about your store and click ‘Enter my store’.
9. You will be redirected to Shopify and see the following.
10. In order to start selling products on Wish, you must open your store first. Click on the link to complete the sign up process.
11. Click ‘Go’ to confirm your email address. You will receive an email from Wish with a link to confirm your email address. Clicking on the link will redirect you back to Shopify. You may have to click on the link in the yellow banner to open the Welcome page again.
12. Click ‘Go’ to confirm your phone number.
13. Select whether you would like to be verified via SMS text or phone. If selecting SMS, click on the link and enter the code in the text box. Then, click ‘Submit’.
14. You will be redirected back to the Wish Merchant Dashboard homepage.
15. Click ‘Go’ to add your payment information. To learn more about each payment provider please click here.
16. Lastly, click ‘Go’ to review the terms of service and then click ‘Agree’ to continue.
17. Review and check each box. Click ‘Agree to selected terms’.
18. Congrats, you have completed the steps to open your store! Your store will be pending while it is reviewed by Wish. Once it is approved, you will see a message via a green banner.