The new Wish Express policy may help merchants reduce their Wish Express late arrival rates!
These are the changes to the policy:
- ‘Working days’ only include Monday - Friday; Saturday is no longer a ‘working day.’
- The delivery requirements will now depend on which country the order is shipped to.
- Merchants who are joining Wish Express will be put in a ‘trial’ phase before receiving the Wish Express badge on their products.
Examples of each policy:
1. ‘Working days’ are Monday - Friday.
- Order 1 is shown to the merchant on Monday, February 27, 2017 and is delivered on Tuesday, March 7, 2017. This order was delivered in six working days (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday).
- Order 2 is shown to the merchant on Thursday, May 25, 2017 and is delivered on Friday, June 2, 2017. This order was delivered in five working days (Friday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday). Monday, May 29, 2017 is a holiday and does not count as a ‘working day’.
2. Wish Express orders must be delivered to all countries within 5 working days; the exceptions are listed in the table below.
- Order 3 is delivered to US in six working days. It is considered a ‘late arrival’.
- Order 4 is delivered to FR in six working days. It is not considered a ‘late arrival’.
- Order 5 is delivered to FR in seven working days. It is considered a ‘late arrival’.
3. Merchants will be put in a “trial phase” when they join Wish Express for the first time or re-enter the program after being declined or suspended.
- A merchant joins Wish Express for the first time. The merchant designates product A as a Wish Express product.
- Product A does not have the Wish Express logo when shown to customers. The shipping estimate shown is also longer than the actual Wish Express required delivery date.
- The merchant receives several orders for product A. The merchant will see that these orders are designated as Wish Express orders.
- The merchant delivers those orders for product A within the Wish Express requirement.
- The merchant has successfully passed the trial phase and product A now has the Wish Express logo by it. The estimated delivery date has also been updated to the actual Wish Express requirement, which may help boost the product’s conversion rate.
Merchants must have a minimum of 10 orders for the week to be moved out of the 'trial phase.'