In general, services are not allowed to be listed on Wish. Any service that does not yield a new, tangible, physical item is not allowed (for example: tailoring, restoring or repairing an item, photographic retouching or color correction).There are a few exceptions noted below that are allowed as they produce a new, tangible, physical item.
- Custom orders for a physical product are allowed (for example: a custom dress or painting).
Listings that do not comply with Wish's policies may be deleted from the site. Merchants with repeated instances of noncompliance may have their accounts removed, access to the Merchant Dashboard revoked, and/or transactions cancelled.
Every Wish seller is responsible for following the laws that apply to you, your shop and your items, including any shipping restrictions for your items.
There are some types of items that we don't allow on Wish's platform, even if they are legal and otherwise meet Wish's selling criteria. Some things just aren't in the spirit of Wish. The following types of items may not be listed on Wish:
- Counterfeit products: Learn More
- Items whose copyright you do not own or hold (copyrighted to someone else)
- Services: Any service that does not yield a new, tangible, physical item
- Virtual goods and digital goods: items that are not tangible or must be delivered electronically
- Gift cards, physical or digital
- Tobacco and other smokeable products including electronic cigarettes
- Dangerous chemicals
- Piercing gun and tattoo gun
- Bike and motorcycle helmet
- Drugs, medical drug claims about an item, drug paraphernalia
- Live animals, illegal animal products
- Plant seeds
- Human remains or body parts (excluding hair and teeth)
- Pornography or adult/sexually explicit/obscene material
- Firearms and/or weapons
- Child carseat, child harness, and recalled toys.
- Hate crime and items or listings that promote, support or glorify hatred toward or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation; including items or content that promote organizations with such views
Please note that Wish serves an audience that may include children as young as 13 years of age. Products that may be inappropriate for children to view or buy are therefore not appropriate for Wish.
We reserve the right to remove products that we determine are not within the spirit of Wish. Such products will be removed from the site, and the merchant's selling privileges may be suspended and/or terminated.
Please keep the following things in mind as you set up your merchant account with Wish and add products to the Wish platform:
- Do not make illegal use of photographs or written text. This includes but is not limited to copyright infringement.
- You may not use mature, profane or racist language or images in your product listings or seller name.
- You may not purchase your own products through the Wish platform. This is considered fraudulent and unethical behavior.
- You may not use the Wish brand to promote your merchant store. This includes, but is not limited to, your store display name and your product listing titles.
Members who do not comply with Wish's policies may be subject to review, which can result in suspension of account privileges and/or termination.
All listings on Wish should be clear, accurate and detailed. Accurate photos, descriptions and listing information are critical to selling on Wish. Check out the Merchant FAQ for more information on how to upload your products. Keep these policies in mind as you list and describe your products:
- Listing descriptions and photos must accurately describe the item for sale so users know what is included in the purchase.
- You must be the copyright holder or licensed to sell the products you upload.
- A listing may not be created for the sole purpose of sharing photographs or other information with the community.
- A listing may not be created solely as an advertisement. This includes notices of sales or promotions in your shop.
- Items must not be listed as available for rental or lease.
- You may group items as a set into a single listing if the items are being sold and shipped together.
- All listings on Wish must be for a tangible object.
- You may not use Wish to direct shoppers to your own or another online selling venue to purchase the same items as listed in your Wish shop, as this may constitute fee avoidance. This includes posting links/URLs or providing information sufficient to locate the other online venue(s). Directing Wish buyers outside of Wish negates the merchant’s partnership with Wish.
- If an item listing is removed due to counterfeit, you may not alter that product listing to a new item.
- A listing must not be conditional upon the purchase of another listing in your shop (for example: saying "this item may only be purchased along with another item in my shop" is not allowed). This includes listings for item upgrades, shipping upgrades, and gift wrapping upgrades.
Listings that do not comply with Wish's policies may be removed from or suspended on Wish. Members who do not comply with Wish's policies may be subject to review, which can result in suspension of account privileges and/or termination.