Intellectual Property Guidelines
Wish has a zero-tolerance policy against intellectual property infringement. We are committed to staying counterfeit free.
- What are dangerous chemicals?
- Account Suspension due to Intellectual Property Infringement
- How do I edit my product after it was found to infringe on intellectual property?
- What should I do if my branded item is taken down?
- How does product review work?
- Wish respects intellectual property
- Step by Step Guide to Create a Brand Authorization
- What materials do I need to create a brand authorization?
- What is a brand authorization?
- What is a Letter of Authorization?
- What is an Intellectual Property Document?
- How do I create a brand authorization
- How do I provide authorization to dispute a counterfeit infraction?
- How do I edit my products after it was found to infringe on intellectual property
- What happens if I sell counterfeit products?
- I took my own photos of an item and it was detected as counterfeit. What can I do?
- I do not believe my product is counterfeit, what should I do?
- A product I listed is counterfeit and has unfulfilled orders, what should I do?