Aside from updating product-level shipping prices per destination manually on Merchant Dashboard (see detailed guide here), you can also do so via CSV file. This article walks you through this process.
Creating a CSV File
1. Create a spreadsheet for your shipping feed. At the bottom of this article, you may download a template you can use to fill in with your products and shipping prices per destination (the file name is Wish Edit Shipping Feed Template.xlsx).
Please be sure to enter the Parent Unique Id and the shipping price for each destination you intend to ship to (note that it's not necessary to include all destinations in your CSV file, just the ones you intend to set or update shipping prices for).
You may also designate the specific warehouse (Primary or Secondary) of the relevant product; simply add the "Warehouse Name" column next to the Parent Unique Id column (see template example attached below).
2. Once you are done creating your feed, now it's time to save it as a CSV file. If you are using Excel, you can click on File > Save As and then select 'Comma Separated Values (CSV)' as your format. If you are using Google Drive, you can do this by clicking on File > Download as > Comma Separated Values.
Uploading the Feed and Mapping Attributes
3. Go to the Products > Edit Shipping Prices for Existing Products > Product CSV File page and upload your CSV file here:
4. You will be able to map the columns from your CSV to the corresponding Wish attributes. Click 'Continue'.
5. Next, you will see a preview of the file you uploaded. Click 'Fix Mapping' to correct any errors that may appear. Otherwise, click 'Continue'.
6. Click 'Submit' at the end of the page to upload the file.
Confirmation and Status of Upload
7. You will receive an immediate confirmation when your CSV feed is accepted. It may take up to 24 hours to finish processing.
8. To check on the status of the CSV upload, you may visit the Products > Product CSV File Status page and select 'View Report' for this particular job uploaded.