This helps merchants to use the best keywords for their campaigns.
Keywords are categorized based on how many times that particular keyword will be searched by customers or how many merchants are using the same keyword etc.
About the tool:
By default, a list of keywords will be displayed on the page. Merchants can search for any keyword in the search field and the following fields will be retrieved for the search request:
- Estimated Potential Reach,
- Estimated Competition, and
- Estimated High Bid Range
You may use short or long keywords.
Estimated Potential Reach: Estimate of how many times this keyword will be searched for. Estimate is divided into Very High/High/Medium/Low statuses.
Estimated Competition: Estimate of how many other merchants are bidding with this keyword. Estimate is divided into Very High/High/Medium/Low statuses.
Estimate High Bid Range: Bids in this range or higher are more likely to be the winning bid and would thus receive more impressions.
Steps to Follow:
- Login to merchant.wish.com using your credentials.
- Click on ‘Product Boost’ from Main Menu.
- Select Keyword Tool from the options listed. You will be navigated to Keywords Statistic page.
- As an example, enter ‘shoes’ in the search text.
- You may also give multiple keywords to search. (separate each keyword using a comma)