The Trusted Store program allows merchants with good delivery performance and high product quality to access additional tools and benefits to grow their business on Wish.
Merchants that are Trusted Stores are eligible for the following benefits:
- Increased impressions
- Products appearing in search results faster
- Handling of customer service tickets
You can check whether your store qualifies as a Trusted Store by going to http://merchant.wish.com/trusted-store.
To become a Trusted Store, merchants must have the following:
- Valid Tracking Rate ≥ 95% - view your valid tracking rate here.
- Late Confirmed Fulfillment Rate ≤ 10% - view your late confirmed fulfillment rate here.
- Average 30-Day Rating ≥ 4.00 - view your average 30-day calendar store rating here.
- Average 63-93 Day Refund Rate ≤ 10% - view your 63-93 calendar day refund rate here.
- Counterfeit Rate ≤ 0.5% - view your counterfeit rate performance here.
1. How often are the metrics on the Trusted Store page updated?
Valid Tracking Rate, Late Confirmed Fulfillment Rate, Average 30 Day Rating, and Average 63-93 Day Refund Rate are all updated on a daily basis and are measured in calendar days.
Counterfeit Rate is updated only when the merchant is reviewed.
2. What data is used to calculate each metric on the Trusted Store page?
The most recent week of data that is available will be used to calculate each metric. For Valid Tracking Rate and Late Confirmed Fulfillment Rate, data from 14 - 21 calendar days ago will be used. For Average 30 Day Rating and Average 63-93 Day Refund Rate, the previous week's data will be used. All data is measured for a one week period beginning from that week's Monday.