ProductBoost campaigns can be paid with existing balances on Wish. If you do not have a positive balance, you can recharge your ProductBoost balance to pay for future ProductBoost campaigns.
This FAQ walks you through how to recharge ProductBoost balance with Payoneer (payment service provider). Please note that currently, merchants based in Japan and Australia are unable to recharge with Payoneer due to Payoneer's restrictions placed on transactions from these regions. Merchants based in Japan and Australia may recharge ProductBoost balance using a different payment service provider other than Payoneer (learn more here and here).
How do I recharge my ProductBoost balance with Payoneer?
1. Navigate to ProductBoost > Wallet
2. Click on ‘Recharge Balance’.
3. Enter the amount you would like to top up (USD) and click ‘Next’. If you wish to cancel this transaction, please click ‘Cancel’.
4. If you are not logged in with your Payoneer account, you will see the following page. Click the link ‘login with Payoneer’. Once connected successfully, please click ‘Continue’.
If you are logged in with Payoneer, please confirm the payment provider by clicking on its logo and click on ‘Continue’.
5. You will be taken to the confirmation page. Please review the order details and click ‘Confirm’. By clicking Confirm, you are authorizing Wish to charge this purchase to your Payoneer account.
6. If the transaction is successful, the receipt page will be shown.
If you encounter an issue, please contact support using the steps below.
a) Go to Account > Charge History.
b) Click on the ‘Contact Support’ link for the particular transaction. Email, phone, and WeChat details will be displayed in the modal window.
You may now use your ProductBoost balance for ProductBoost campaigns!
If I change the Payment provider in Account > Payment Settings from Payoneer to another provider, will I be prompted again to re-register Payoneer in order to top up my ProductBoost balance?
No, the payment setting for buying ProductBoost balance is independent of your store’s payment settings for payouts. You may use a different payment provider for store payouts and still use your Payoneer account to buy ProductBoost balance.
Whom should I contact if I face any transaction issues?
To contact Customer Support for any issues, please follow the steps below.
- Go to Account > Charge History.
- Click on the ‘Contact Support’ link for the particular transaction. Email, phone, and WeChat details will be displayed in the modal window.
If I have an account balance with both Wish and Payoneer towards future ProductBoost campaigns, which will be charged first?
Your ProductBoost balance will be applied to your campaigns first.
How long does it take for my balance to be updated once I top it up?
Your ProductBoost Balance will be updated as soon as your Payoneer transaction is successfully processed.