If you are a rights owner with valid copyright rights, or are authorized by the copyright owner to act on its behalf, you may report the allegedly infringing listings, as outlined by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), via Wish's “Report IP Violations” online form.
A valid DMCA notice must include the following information:
- Full legal name, and a physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or its authorized representative.
- Contact information of the copyright holder or its authorized representative.
- Identification of works or materials being infringed (original source image, copyright certificate).
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing (Wish URL).
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and that the notifying party is authorized to make a complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
If the notice is incomplete and/or requires additional validation, Wish’s Brand Protection team may contact the notice provider and request missing and/or additional information, including, but not limited to: government-issued photo ID, business license, proof of intellectual property, any other information reasonably necessary to process the notice. Upon receipt of additional information, we will reevaluate the notice.
The information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only and does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice on any subject matter. Should you require assistance related to the subject matter or information on this Website, you should contact an attorney for legal advice.