Any Brand Owner who owns registered trademarks may participate in the Brand Partner Program.
To sign up for a Brand Partner account, we ask for 1) proof of a registered trademark and 2) proof of authorization. See details below:
1) Proof of a Registered Trademark
You may fulfill this requirement by uploading a trademark registration certificate issued by the U.S. Trademark and Patent Office (USPTO), EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office), China Trademark Office (CTO), or other official trademark offices. In lieu of the trademark certificate, you may also provide proof of trademark registration (such as a printout) clearly showcasing the following:
- Registration number
- Registration date
- Goods and services
- Owner Name
2) Proof of authorization
If you are the brand owner who is an individual, you may provide your government-issued ID. The name on the government-issued ID must match the name listed as the applicant or owner on your trademark documents.
If the brand owner is a company or other business entity, you may provide a business card or authorization letter on company letterhead stating the following:
- Contact information including title or position, phone number, and email address.
- Declaration to act on behalf of the company
If you are a third-party or representative of the brand owner, you may fulfill this requirement by providing a power of attorney or by uploading a letter of authorization provided by the trademark owner. The letter of authorization must contain the following:
- Must be written on the letterhead of the trademark owner;
- Must include contact information including title or position, phone number, and email address, and declaration to act on behalf of the company; and
- Must also include the name of representative, company, and brand(s) or trademarks granted to act upon.
The information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only and does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice on any subject matter. Should you require assistance related to the subject matter or information on this Website, you should contact an attorney for legal advice.