If you believe your listing was removed in error, follow the proper infraction channels to dispute the infraction and have your listing reinstated.
Articles in this section
- What are the consequences of violating the intellectual property rights of others?
- How do I provide authorization to dispute a counterfeit infraction?
- How do I dispute an intellectual property (IP) infraction?
- A product I listed is counterfeit and has unfulfilled orders, what should I do?
- I listed a counterfeit and was caught, but I see other products like it on Wish. How could this happen?
- I do not believe my product is counterfeit. What should I do?
- I think my listing was removed by mistake. What should I do?
- I took my own photos of an item and it was detected as counterfeit. What can I do?