You can add/edit products via CSV in your store. Taking these actions via CSV allows you to efficiently make changes in bulk to your products. See below for a step-by-step walkthrough of this process:
2. Next, you may download a CSV template to fill out with your product information by clicking “Download CSV template”. You may also download an example CSV to see what a pre-filled template looks like by clicking “Download example CSV”.
If you have existing products that you wish to edit, you may click “Download all products”. This may take up to 24 hours to process depending on how many products you currently have. You will receive an email once your product CSV is processed and ready to download.
3. Prepare your CSV file with a row for each Parent SKU (to group variations) or SKU (for each variation) by downloading either a CSV template (recommended for adding products) or all of your existing products (recommended for editing products). To see a list of required and optional product attributes, please click “List of product attributes” to expand a table required product attributes.
To expand a list of additional optional attributes, click “View more optional attributes” at the bottom of the table. Please see this article for more information on required and optional product attributes, including attributes that have recently been renamed.
4. Upload your formatted CSV file when ready. If any of your column headers do not match listed Wish attributes, you may manually map them together under the Column mapping section. If all column headers and Wish attributes match 1:1, you will see the message “All columns have been mapped.” Click the “Submit” button in the top right to proceed.
5. After submitting, you will land on a job details page indicating the progress of your product CSV upload. You may hit the “Cancel” button on this page to stop an upload if desired. When your upload is complete and ready for review, you will receive an email.
6. You may navigate to the Product CSV File Status page by clicking the three dots in the top right and selecting “View file status”. On this page, you may view the status of all present and past product CSV uploads.
The “Status” column here will display either In Progress, Complete, or Cancelled, reflecting the status of your product CSV upload. Please note it may take 12 hours for your products to appear on Wish.