Wish applies our own classifiers to accurately identify tags and categories for the products you upload. While Merchants' uploaded tags will be taken into consideration, we will ultimately use this system to properly identify what tags and categories belong to your product. Wish tags and categorizes your products in order to connect your store to a greater, more relevant audience and to increase your overall potential to receive impressions, promotions and sales.
Articles in this section
- Why is my product shown as “Sold Out” when I still have enough inventory?
- What regions can I enable or disable within a country?
- Can I decrease my inventory for my promoted products?
- ChinaPost Shipping Price Increase (June 1st 2018) FAQ
- How Do I Edit A Single Product?
- How do I edit or add sizes and colors?
- How do I edit products I've already uploaded to Wish?
- How do I edit or add sizes and colors to existing products?
- How do I edit the quantity or inventory for my products?
- How do I edit product shipping prices for different countries?