When a customer purchases your product, that product's inventory automatically updates in the Wish system and the new inventory is reflected on the Wish Merchant Dashboard under Products > View All. Correct inventory is crucial to maintaining sales.
Articles in this section
- What Happens After a Customer Places an Order?
- How do I fulfill my orders?
- What information do I see for my orders?
- How do I export order information?
- Why did a transaction disappear from my Action Required queue?
- Merchants are responsible for refunds on excessively delayed shipments
- Why do we have to ship within 5 days of receiving an order?
- How to Ship Orders Through Logistics Seller Tools
- Integrating With ShipStation
- When someone purchases my item, does that item's inventory automatically update?