When a customer purchases your product, that product's inventory automatically updates in the Wish system and the new inventory is reflected on the Wish Merchant Dashboard under Products > View All. Correct inventory is crucial to maintaining sales.
Articles in this section
- Understanding merchants’ tax obligations for selling to France-based customers
- How does Wish help merchants comply with new requirements from Brazilian Post and Telegraph Corporation (effective January 2020)?
- Replacement Item BETA Program FAQ
- Detailed Operational Plans for WishPost Logistics Channels during 2019 Mid-Autumn Festival and Chinese National Day holidays
- “Pay Customer VAT “PC-VAT” required” Orders FAQ
- Wish-Recommended WishPost Logistics Channels Pricing Subsidy for Italy-bound orders (Effective July 19, 2019 Beijing Time)
- Vague and/or Prohibited Product Names for Wish EPC Program
- Brazil Merchants - Final Product Price (BRL) & Final Shipping Price (BRL)
- China Post Unregistered Shipping Price Increase (April 10, 2019 & January 1, 2020) and Wish Subsidy FAQ
- Premium Shipping Carrier Upgrade BETA FAQ