Merchants are expected to provide customer service to the users who request assistance with their orders. Merchants carry out their customer service through our contact seller feature (the ticket system). Once a user places an order on Wish, they are able to contact the merchant about their order by opening a ticket. A user may contact the merchant for the following reasons:
- to remove a certain product from their order
- to specify or request a different size or color
- to change their shipping address
- to inquire about the status of their order
- to ask for a shipping ETA or tracking link
- to report a defective, damaged, or missing item in their order
- to initiate a return, exchange, or refund of their order
Merchants should respond to users in a timely manner, i.e., within a few business days of the user opening a ticket or sending a message.
Merchants can also contact the user about their order through the same ticket system. This allows merchants to proactively inform users about delays, shipping and tracking information, sold out products, and other details related to the order.
The following customer service practices, however, will not be tolerated on Wish:
- requesting the customer's payment account information
- requesting the customer to pay your store through a payment account
- knowingly provide the customer with false information regarding the product ordered or the estimated delivery time
- disrespecting a customer in any way