If you wish to disable all your products for sale on Wish for a certain period of time, please activate "Vacation Mode" in your Merchant Dashboard.
You can activate the setting under Account > Settings > Vacation Mode. Click 'Turn On' to activate. During vacation mode, no orders can be placed for your products.
How it works
Once vacation mode is activated:
- No new orders from your store can be placed
- All product listings will appear as "sold out" to Wish users
- Please note that new orders will continue to appear in your merchant center up to 8 hours after vacation mode is activated. You are responsible to fulfill any orders made up till the time of activation.
Once vacation mode is deactivated:
- Users may purchase your products again
- Your products that were previously enabled will reflect the correct inventory
- Merchant will no longer lose standings or impressions
Example of “Vacation Mode” timeline:
Assuming a store has products X and Y and no orders active/pending
- 6:00am store 1 has zero orders
- 7:00am user buys product X from store 1 (order A)
- 7:59am user buys product Y from store 1 (order B)
- 8:00am store 1 goes into vacation mode & no further orders can be made
- 3:00pm order A becomes available to fulfill for store 1
- 4:00pm order B becomes available to fulfill for store 1
- 4:00pm No new orders will appear for the store to fulfill
- 4:30pm order A&B are fulfilled by the merchant
Question 1: I turned on vacation mode 5 minutes ago, but my product is still showing as purchasable. Why?
Answer 1: Vacation mode may take up to 1 hour to take effect. After that all your products will be shown as sold out.
Question 2: I fulfilled all my orders and turned on vacation mode 1 hour ago, but then I just got another order to fulfill. How?
Answer 2: The order was made before your store entered vacation mode. Wish may hold orders for up to 8 hours before showing it to merchants for review purposes. You are responsible to fulfill these orders.
Question 3: Do I need to turn off vacation mode to fulfill the orders?
Answer 3: No, you do not need to. Keep vacation mode on and fulfill the orders as normal.
Question 4: I have a promoted product. Will I be fined for going into vacation mode?
Answer 4: No, you will not be fined.
Question 5: I have a promoted product. Will my product lose the promotion status if I go into vacation mode?
Answer 5: No. Product will temporarily be taken off the promotion list for the period the merchant is in vacation mode. After the merchant is back from vacation, it will regain its promotion status.
Question 6: I have a ProductBoost campaign. Will my campaigns stop if I go into vacation mode?
Answer 6: Your campaigns will not stop, but if you have no active products, there will be no paid impressions delivered and no charges for your campaigns. You do not need to stop any of your recurring campaigns as delivery will resume once your products are active again.