Support tickets facilitate communication between you and the customer.
Wish handles the customer service for the majority of customer queries. This enables merchants to focus on the fulfillment and maintenance of their account. You may, however, be prompted to respond to customer requests that Wish customer service is unqualified to handle. You can find these messages under Support Tickets > Action Required. A user may be routed to you for the following reasons:
- to change a size or color
- to remove an item from their order
- to change the shipping address
- to inquire about the status of their order
- to request tracking/shipping information
- to report a defective, damaged, or missing item in their order
- to initiate a return, exchange, or refund of their order (If a user needs to cancel an order or requests a refund, the Wish Customer Service Team will take care of this for both the user and the merchant.)
After you've replied to a support ticket, it can be found under Support Tickets > Awaiting User.
After the issue is resolved and the ticket has been closed by you or the customer, it will go to Support Tickets > Closed.
For merchants who handle their own customer support, Wish will only intervene in a customer service matter if it cannot be or has not already been resolved by the merchant.