Support tickets facilitate communication between you and the customer. Sellers on Wish are expected to provide customer service through the Support Ticket system on the Wish Merchant Dashboard.
A user may open a support ticket so they can contact you about the order they made. This ticket will show up under Support Tickets > Action Required. A user may contact you for the following reasons:
- to change a size or color
- to remove an item from their order
- to change the shipping address
- to inquire about the status of their order
- to request tracking/shipping information
- to report a defective, damaged, or missing item in their order
- to initiate a return, exchange, or refund of their order (If a user needs to cancel an order or requests a refund, the Wish Customer Service Team will take care of this for both the user and the merchant.)
After you've replied to a support ticket, it can be found under Support Tickets > Awaiting User.
After the issue is resolved and the ticket has been closed by you or the customer, it will go to Support Tickets > Closed.
For merchants who handle their own customer support, Wish will only intervene in a customer service matter if it cannot be or has not already been resolved by the merchant.