It is the responsibility of each merchant to have legal authorization to sell any product they list on Wish. You must provide proof of authorization when requested.
Articles in this section
- How do I provide authorization to dispute a counterfeit infraction?
- How do I edit my products after it was found to infringe on intellectual property
- What happens if Intellectual Property violations are identified in my product listing?
- I took my own photos of an item and it was detected as counterfeit. What can I do?
- I do not believe my product is counterfeit, what should I do?
- A product I listed is counterfeit and has unfulfilled orders, what should I do?
- I listed a counterfeit and was caught, but I see other products like it on Wish. How could this happen?
- I listed a counterfeit product and it was promoted, what should I do?
- How do I dispute an Intellectual Property (IP) or counterfeit infraction?