Though you may lack legal authorization to sell a product, it does not mean all other merchants lack authorization. If you believe that another entity is selling counterfeits you should report that merchant to the intellectual property owner.
Articles in this section
- How do I provide authorization to dispute a counterfeit infraction?
- How do I edit my products after it was found to infringe on intellectual property
- What happens if Intellectual Property violations are identified in my product listing?
- I took my own photos of an item and it was detected as counterfeit. What can I do?
- I do not believe my product is counterfeit, what should I do?
- A product I listed is counterfeit and has unfulfilled orders, what should I do?
- I listed a counterfeit and was caught, but I see other products like it on Wish. How could this happen?
- I listed a counterfeit product and it was promoted, what should I do?
- How do I dispute an Intellectual Property (IP) or counterfeit infraction?