Merchants may submit a product edit request for selected products after the product was found to infringe on intellectual property. The product edit request may update the product to remove elements that are infringing on intellectual property. However, the product cannot be completely changed to a new product.
After the product edit request is submitted, a Wish admin will review it. If the product edit request is approved:
- the product will be updated according to the edit request
- the product will be reactivated
- payment for orders associated with the product will be released
If the edit request is not approved:
- No consequence will be applied: Merchants will not receive additional fines, or risk of suspension
- Merchants may submit another edit
When editing products to remove elements infringing on intellectual property, merchants should remove the following from the product listing:
- brand names that you are not authorized to sell from the name and description
- brand logos, brand name, brand packaging or brand tag from all images
- blurred labels or tags from all images
- famous celebrities or models from all images
- models with blurred faces from all images
To submit a product edit request:
- Click Edit the listing at the bottom of the infraction page for the infraction associated with the product.
- Edit the product listing to remove brands from:
- All Images
Note: the product cannot be changed to a completely new product.
- Once all necessary edits have been to remove the detected brand. Select “Submit Edit Request”
The edited listing will then be reviewed for the request to re-list product.
If you feel that your product was incorrectly identified as “Prohibited,” learn how to file a dispute here.