Welcome to Wish! Let us help you to grow your business. Here is a step by step guide to show you how to complete the signup process.
1. Go to Wish for Merchants homepage and click “Try Now”.
2. You are now on the “Create your free store today” page:
- Please choose the language that you feel most comfortable with by selecting in the dropdown menu on the upper right corner. If you already have a Wish merchant account, simply click here to log in.
- On this page, enter your store name. Please do not use store names that contain the word “Wish”.
- Please enter your business email address to register. This will be used to login to your account.
- Please create a password for your account. In order to protect your account security, please make sure the password has letters, numbers, special symbols and needs to be at least 8 characters in length.
- Enter Captcha as shown.
- After providing information, please click “Create my store” to proceed to the next step.
3. On the next page, enter your contact information:
- Please enter your legal first name and last name.
- Please enter your business address. The second line of the address is optional.
- Please enter your mailing address country/region, state, city, and zip code.
- Please enter your phone number. If you have a US phone number, please select the country code “1” in the dropdown menu, and enter your complete phone number (area code included).
- Then click "Send verification code" to receive a verification code at the phone number you provide above.
- Enter the verification code and click "Enter my store" to continue.
4. Next, you’ll be redirected to your Merchant Dashboard to finish setting up your store.
In the above checklist, please navigate to each task and complete the required information before officially opening your store. The steps below outline the detailed process of completing this checklist. Note that you have completed the first item on the checklist, which is "Add contact information" by completing the steps above.
4a. First, confirm your email address:
Once you verify your email address, you can receive email notifications about your store’s orders, feature/policy updates, and more.
Click “Continue” next to “Confirm your email address” on the Merchant Dashboard checklist shown above, and you’ll be directed to the following page:
Follow the instructions here to verify your email (please also check your email inbox spam folder), or have another email resent to your inbox if you haven’t received an email from Wish. The email you’ll receive looks like this:
If you still do not receive an email, please try a different email address or contact our customer service team.
4b. Next, identify your store:
Click “Continue” next to “Help us identify your store” on the checklist, and you’ll be directed to the following page:
Select the appropriate option based on accurate information.
- If you select “Partner” to identify your store, you will need to grant permissions to the selected Partner to gain access to your Wish Merchant Dashboard data through an authorization process. On the Partner’s site, you may look for an option similar to “connect your store” to complete the authorization process. Once you have granted the Partner access to your Wish data, click “Confirm” in the next step on your Wish store registration flow (shown below) and you will complete the “Help us identify your store” step:
- If you select “Payment Provider” to identify your store, you will need to either sign in to your existing payment provider account or sign up for a new account on the selected payment provider’s site. In the example below, you select “Payoneer” as the payment provider and click “Confirm”: If you sign up for a Payoneer account for the first time, you will then be redirected to the Payoneer’s site to complete signup:Once completed on Payoneer’s site, you will be redirected back to Wish and notified that you have completed the onboarding steps by successfully completing the “Help us identify your store” step via a trusted payment provider.
5. You’ve finished setting up your store!
You’ve now completed all items on the onboarding checklist. Wish will review your application within 3 business days. On your Merchant Dashboard homepage, your checklist is now completed:
While you wait, be sure to check out the Wish Merchant Policies linked in the textbox shown above, and familiarize yourself with all policies relevant to your store operations on Wish.
If your application is rejected after review, please follow the Merchant Dashboard instructions to update your store information so you can start selling on Wish!
Thanks again for signing up with Wish. We look forward to helping you grow your business in the Wish marketplace.