Welcome to Wish! Let us help you to grow your business. Here is a step by step guide to show you how to complete the signup process.
1. Go to Wish for Merchants homepage and click “Try Now”.
2. You are now on “Create your free store today” page:
- Please choose the language that you feel most comfortable with by selecting in the dropdown menu on the upper right corner. If you already have a Wish merchant account, simply click here to log in.
- On this page, enter your store name. Please do not use store names that contain the word “Wish”.
- Please enter your business email address to register. This will be used to login to your account.
- Please create a password for your account. In order to protect your account security, please make sure the password has letters, numbers, special symbols and need to be at least 8 characters in length.
- Enter Captcha as shown
- After providing information, please click “Create my store” to proceed to the next step.
3. On the next page, enter your contact information:
- Please enter your legal first name and last name.
- Please enter your mailing address. The second line of the address is optional.
- Please enter your mailing address country, state, city, and zip code.
- Please enter your phone number. If you have a US phone number, please select the country code “1” in the dropdown menu, and enter your complete phone number (area code included).
- Click the checkbox next to “I have read and agree to the Merchant Terms of Service” after you thoroughly read through the document (click “View” to view the document here).
- Click “Enter my store” to continue.
4. Next, you’ll be redirected to your Merchant Dashboard to finish setting up your store.
In the above checklist, please navigate to each task and complete the required information before officially opening your store. The steps below outline detailed process of completing this checklist.
4a. First, identify your store:
Click “Continue” next to “Help us identify your store” on the checklist, and you’ll be directed to the following page:
Select the appropriate option based on the accurate information.
- If you select “Individual”, you’ll then need to provide ID information in the next step:
You may identify yourself by providing proof of your ID. Provide the correct ID number and upload a proof of photo ID according to the instructions above. Click “Submit” to finish this step.
Alternatively, you may also provide proof of ownership of your online store URL:
- If you select “Company” as your store type, you’ll need to provide a different set of supporting information and documents to verify your identity:
Please input necessary information such as your company name, business license ID, legal representative name, etc. Click “Submit” when done.
4b. Second, confirm your email address:
Once you verify your email address, you can receive email notifications about your store’s orders, feature/policy updates, and more.
Click “Continue” next to “Confirm your email address” on the Merchant Dashboard checklist, and you’ll be directed to the following page:
Follow the instructions here to verify your email (please also check your email inbox spam folder), or have another email resent to your inbox if you haven’t received an email from Wish. The email you’ll receive looks like this:
If you still do not receive an email, please try a different email address or contact our customer service team.
4c. Next, enable two-factor authentication:
Enabling two-factor authentication adds extra security to your store and your account. Click “Continue” next to “Enable two-factor authentication” on your Merchant Dashboard homepage checklist and be directed to the “Login & Security” section of your Account Settings page:
Next to “Two Factor Authentication”, simply click “Turn on >” to proceed. You may follow the detailed steps outlined in this FAQ to complete two-factor authentication.
4d. Then, add your payment information:
Only after you select a payment provider and set up your payment information can you start receiving disbursements for your sales. Click “Continue” next to “Add your payment information” on Merchant Dashboard homepage to be directed to the appropriate page for setting up payment information.
Note that Wish is utilizing real name authentication system, which means you need to provide your identity information, contact info, address, and binding bank card information; otherwise, you will not be able to add or change your payment information. The following popup modal will appear before you are able to input payment information:
Click “Agree” to continue, and you will be taken to a payment settings page:
Select the ‘Set up now’ button. A popup modal will appear where you can select your payment provider and input your payment information:
Click ‘Next’ when done.
4e. Last but not least, review the Merchant Terms of Service.
Click “Continue” next to “Review the terms of service” checklist item, and click “Agree” on the next page that shows you the complete Wish Merchant Terms of Service and Agreement:
Be sure to carefully read through the entire document before clicking “Agree”.
5. You’ve finished setting up your store!
You’ve now completed the store application checklist. Wish will review your application within 3 business days. On your Merchant Dashboard homepage, your checklist is now completed:
After clicking “Open my store”, you’ll be directed to the following two pages:
Be sure to read through the links above before opening your store, so you are familiar with some of the basic Wish policies around listing products. Click “Open Your Store”, and you’ll be redirected back to your Merchant Dashboard homepage, where we notify you that Wish is reviewing your store, and the process generally takes 3 business days:
If your application is rejected after review, please follow the merchant platform instructions to update your store information so you can start selling on Wish!
Thanks again for signing up with Wish. We look forward to helping you grow your business on our marketplace.