Keeping track of your products’ performance is important for providing quality products and customer service to your customers. Please follow the instructions below to check the performance metrics for your products.
1. Navigate to Products > View All Products and search for the product you wish to view the performance of.
2. Click on “View Product Listing Performance.”
3. Click on the tabs below to view your product performance metrics.
The tabs available are:
- Performance Overview: An overall view of how your product is performing, with information on sales, impressions, refund ratios, ratings, and GMV.
- Product Listing Status: Information regarding the current review status of your product and if the product is available for sale.
- GMV & Orders: Information regarding your sales performance, measured by GMV and number of orders.
- Impressions: The number of times your products have been viewed over varying periods of time.
- Refunds: Refund rate performance for the previous 30-days, previous 63-93 days, and the refund reason breakdown for the product.
- Product Ratings: The daily and weekly customer rating of your product (sum of ratings / number of ratings). Note that merchants may also retrieve information product ratings via API - please visit this API Documentation to learn more.
- Product Feedback: Customer reviews on your product.
You may also view a Performance overview dashboard for all products by navigating to Performance > Performance Overview. This dashboard contains two sections, Sales Metrics and Store Health. Specifically:
- Sales Metrics: View data around daily sales performance and trends over various time periods.
- Store Health: View data around shipping performance, product policy compliance, refund rate, product ratings, and customer service performance. Most metrics here are consolidated from the existing performance dashboards found under the Performance dropdown in Merchant Dashboard.