You can set enable or disable countries per product.
- Manually Enabling/Disabling Countries per Product
- Enabling/Disabling Countries per Product using CSV Upload
Manually Enable/Disable Countries per Product
- Click on the Products Tab in the top bar, then in the dropdown, click View All Products.
For the product you want to enable/disable country for, select Country Shipping Price or ‘Enable’ under the Country Shipping Price Column for the product.
- Uncheck any countries you wish to disable for the product or check any countries you wish to enable for the product.
- Please note that starting July 12, 2018 00:00 UTC, disabling shipping countries for promoted products may result in a fine. If the promoted product has $100+ in GMV in the last 9 days in the country that is disabled, the merchant will receive a fine of $50. This $50 fine applies to every countries disabled that has $100+ in GMV in the last 9 days.
- Click Save when finished.
Enable/Disable Countries per Product using CSV Upload
- Click on the Products tab -> Edit Shipping Prices for Existing Products -> Product CSV File.
- Prepare your CSV file: Your CSV file should have one column for SKU name and the other columns as shipping countries for the product.
- If you wish to disable a country for a product, input 'disabled' for the corresponding row and country, otherwise put the shipping price of the product. If you wish to enable a country for a product set a shipping price.
- Upload the CSV in the "Upload Your CSV File" section and press Upload.
- Map your column names to Wish attributes by selecting which columns in your CSV file correspond to Wish's columns.
- Click Submit to process your CSV.