Merchants can prepare for the holidays by scheduling their promoted products to be disabled at a certain time in the future if needed.
Merchants must schedule a product disable with 3 days advance notice.
Please note that this feature is only available for promoted products.
How to schedule product disable:
1. Log in to merchant dashboard and click on Products > View All Products from the top menu. This will take you to http://merchant.wish.com/product.
2. Search for your promoted product. You may search by Product Name, Product SKU, Product Id (Wish Id), and Parent SKU.
3. Click on the Actions tab at the end of the row and select ‘Schedule Product Disable’.
4. Select the date you wish your promoted product to be disabled. If you would like the product to be automatically enabled, select the auto re-enable date.
- Auto re-enable date must be selected at the same time as the scheduled disable date. You cannot go back to add/change it.
- If you choose to leave it blank, you will need to re-enable the product manually.
- Auto re-enable date must be at least 1 day after the scheduled disable date.
5. Click ‘Schedule Product Disable’.
6. You’re done! Your promoted product will be disabled on the specified ‘Disable date’ and automatically re-enabled if you have set an auto re-enable date.
Store A has promoted product Id 123 for sale on Wish on 2018-01-17.
Store A schedules product disable for product Id 123 for 2018-01-21 and product auto re-enable for 2018-02-28
Product Id 123 is for sale on Wish on 2017-01-18.
Product Id 123 is for sale on Wish on 2018-01-19.
Product Id 123 is for sale on Wish on 2018-01-20.
Product Id 123 is NOT for sale on Wish on 2018-01-21.
Product Id 123 will be re-enabled automatically on Wish on 2018-02-28.