Welcome to our Wish for Merchants page! We hope to grow your business on our marketplace. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to complete the merchant.wish.com signup process. Please follow carefully.
Step 1: Navigate to china-merchant.wish.com, click “Open Store”.
Step 2: You are on the “Create your Wish store” page
- Please choose the language you feel most comfortable with. You may switch between Chinese and English on the top-right corner.
- Please enter the email address you want to associate this account with. This email address is to be your username for future logins. If you already have a merchant account on Wish, please click “login here” at the bottom of the page.
- Please enter a password. In order to ensure your account security, the password must consist of no less than 8 characters, including a letter from the alphabet, a number and a symbol, such as “password100@store”.
- Please enter your phone number and the captcha shown on the right; you will receive a SMS with a verification code. Note that landlines will not work for SMS verification.
- Please enter the SMS verification code you received on your mobile phone.
- After finishing the above steps, please click “Create Store”.
Here is the “Setup Username” page:
Step 3: You are on the “Terms of Service” page
Please read through Terms of Service and policies page presented, then check the box at the bottom stating “I have read and understand the above information”.
Step 4: You are on the “Email Confirmation” page
An email confirmation has been sent to your email address. Please click “check my email now”.
You will receive an email. Please click either “Confirm” or the URL in the email. You will be navigated back to the Wish for Merchant.
Step 5: You are on “Tell us more about your information” page
- Please enter your desired store name, making sure it does not contain the word “Wish”. This store name will be visible to Wish customers who purchase your products. Once the store name is created, it cannot be modified.
- Please enter your first name and last name.
- Please enter your address, including street, city, province/state, country, and zip code.
- Please click ”Next” to continue.
Step 6: You are on “Real-Name Verification” page
For company account real-name verification, please prepare the business license and national ID card of legal representative.
- Please enter the company name. Individually-owned businesses cannot register as company account.
- Please enter the unified social credit code.
- Please upload a clear photo of your business license.
Then, please enter the name and national ID number of legal representative.
Please prepare a photographic tool, ID card, dark-color pen, and a piece of A4 paper.
- Please use a digital camera or a smartphone with more than 5 mega-pixel (no beauty cam).
- The sharpness and size of the photo (3MB or less) will impact our verification. Please choose your photographic tool carefully.
- The verification process should be done within 15 minutes.
Please upload your verification photo, then click “Next” to add your payment information.
Here we will show you how to add payment information in order to guarantee payment eligibility after you start business on Wish.
There are various payment providers you can choose from, such as Payoneer, Payeco, and so on.
If you want to be paid via PayEco, then choose PayEco in the dropdown menu. Here is an example:
After confirmation, please click ‘Next Step’ to submit.
Starting October 1st, 2018 00:00 UTC, newly onboarded stores will be subject to a $2,000 USD Store Registration Fee. This new policy aims to ensure newly onboarded accounts can provide the highest quality products and service to customers.
Click ‘Next Step’ and go to ‘Confirm the Payment Service Provider’ page.
Currently you can choose one of the following 3 payment service providers to submit this $2,000 payment: Payoneer, UMPay, and Paypal.
Choose and confirm one payment service provider (e.g UMPay), and click ‘Next Step’.
Please check the bill detail as $2,000, and click ‘Confirm’.
It will skip to third party’s page and merchants can complete online payment.
Payment should be completed within 30 minutes, otherwise it will be expired and fail.
It will show as ‘Paid Successfully’ on the page after payment if you successfully recharge the store registration fee.
Go back to homepage of merchant dashboard, you will see the notification as below: