What is the Incentive Program?
Orders that meet the qualifications of the Incentive Program will be eligible for early payments and will be treated as in compliance with the Confirmed Delivery Policy requirements.
20% of the order payable amount will be paid on the merchant’s next payment date. The remaining order payable amount will be paid according to the order’s original payment date.
Compliance to Confirmed Delivery Policy
The Incentive Program applies to specific shipping services and shipment routes. As a result, orders in compliance with the Incentive Program are also treated as in compliance with the Confirmed Delivery Policy requirements.
Which orders qualify for the Incentive Program?
- Orders created after April 5, 2018, 8:00AM (CST)
- Orders shipped by WishPost-WishPriority (France route only) or WishPost-YunExpress
- Orders fulfilled with valid tracking within 7 days
- Orders that have departed from origin airport and are en route to the appropriate destination country
Which shipping services and destination countries are part of the Incentive Program?
|Shipping Carrier||Shipping Service||Destination Country|
Please note, orders must have fulfilled with valid tracking within 7 days, and order have departed from origin airport and be en route to the appropriate destination country via the corresponding shipping service in order to qualify for the Incentive Program.
How will I know if an order meets the requirements of the Incentive Program?
Simply go to the Order Details page for an order and view the Confirmed Delivery Status section.
- Early Payment
- On April 7, Order A with eligible payment of $20 is shipped to Germany via WishPost-YunExpress.
- On April 10, tracking checkpoint for Order A indicates Departure from Airport. Therefore, the merchant will receive $4 (calculated by $20*20%) on April 15th payment disbursement.
- On April 16, Order A is delivered. Therefore, the merchant will receive the remaining $16 (calculated by $20*80%) on May 1st payment disbursement.
- During the statistical time period B, 100 orders are to be shipped via carriers providing last-mile tracking.
- 85 orders are compliant with *Confirmed Delivery Policy, while 15 orders are non-compliant.
- 2 orders among those 15 non-compliant orders are shipped to France via WishPost-WishPriority FR route. These 2 orders get valid tracking info within 7 days while exceeding delivery time requirements.
- Therefore, the Confirmed Delivery Rate is 87%, calculated as (85+2)/100.