Customers expect orders made on Wish to be fulfilled in a timely manner. Orders that are not fulfilled in a timely manner lead to a poor customer shopping experience and hurt overall merchant performance in the Wish marketplace in the long run. To provide better customer experience, Wish is announcing a new fulfillment policy in line with customer expectations.
Orders that are confirmed fulfilled late may incur infractions according to the Merchant Policy, "Fulfillment" policy.
What are the infraction details for orders that are confirmed fulfilled late?
Please refer to the above "Fulfillment" policy for information on infraction details as well as disputing an infraction.
Where can I see which orders have received infractions?
Infractions are visible in the Merchant Dashboard on the Infractions > Policy Infractions page or the Performance > Wish Standards dashboard.
Also, from the Orders > History page within the Wish Merchant Dashboard, merchants can view the payment status of each order by clicking on the link in the Payment Status column, which will bring up a pop-up module. “Infractions” will include any related to the late confirmed fulfillment policy.
Can I dispute infractions?
Infractions can be disputed via the Tracking Dispute tool. Merchants can submit Tracking Disputes from the following places within the Wish Merchant Dashboard:
- Orders > History > Payment Status column
- Orders > History > Shipment Details
- Orders > History > Actions
How do I find my store’s Late Confirmed Fulfillment rate?
“Late Confirmed Fulfillment Rate” is calculated as the number of orders confirmed fulfilled late divided by the number of orders with valid tracking for that week. To view your store’s late confirmed fulfillment rate, please visit this page.
How do I improve my Late Confirmed Fulfillment rate?
- Ship your orders as soon as possible. Giving customers updates on their orders’ tracking information is crucial to customer satisfaction.
- Use a shipping carrier that provides valid tracking numbers and has a fast confirmation time. You can view the performance of various shipping providers here.
- Ensure the tracking number you have entered for your order is accurate. Order with an incorrect tracking number cannot be confirmed fulfilled. You can find information on fixing an incorrect tracking number on your order here.
- If you need help understanding your performance or choosing an appropriate shipping carrier, please reach out to your account manager.
Can I still modify tracking information for orders with Late Confirmed Fulfillment infractions?
If they are not confirmed fulfilled, orders with (and without) any logistics-related infractions can still have their tracking information modified (as many times as required) within 30 calendar days of the order released time. Once the order is confirmed fulfilled, the order tracking information cannot be modified.
Please note that if an order has not been confirmed fulfilled, merchants will not be able to modify its tracking information beyond 30 calendar days after the order released time.