You may make the following edits to your ProductBoost campaigns that have a “Running” or “Scheduled” status:
- End date
- Set an earlier or later date for the campaign to end.
- Note: An individual campaign may still only run for up to four weeks.
- Note: Evergreen renewal campaigns cannot change end date.
- Add or remove keywords for individual products in the campaign.
- Increase Budget for the campaign.
Here’s how to make edits to your Running/Scheduled ProductBoost campaigns:
Step 1. Navigate to the ProductBoost > “List All Campaigns” page
Step 2. For your Running/Scheduled ProductBoost campaign, click the “Edit” link under “Campaign Details”
Step 3. To edit the campaign’s End Date, select the new End Date in the “Scheduling” section
Step 4. To edit the campaign’s Keywords, add or remove Keywords for individual Product IDs in the “Products to Promote” section
Step 5. To edit the campaign’s Budget, enter a higher Budget in the “Amount for this promotion” section. The new Budget must be higher than the original campaign Budget.
Step 6. After making the appropriate edits to your Running/Scheduled ProductBoost campaign, click “Save” to confirm and save the changes.