Wish is dedicated to providing high-quality customer experience and bringing the best products to our customers. We are implementing a new Deceptive Policy, to protect customers and address the few merchants who have not met Wish’s standards.
What is the Deceptive Fulfillment Policy?
Merchants who are reported for and/or detected to engage in deliberately deceptive fulfillment behavior will be in violation of this policy. Violations of this policy will result in suspended impressions for the entire store for a 24 hour period and may be extended for additional violations of this policy. A $10,000 penalty per incident may be issued for violation of this policy.
What are some examples where the Deceptive Fulfillment Policy will apply?
- Fulfilling an order with inaccurate and/or invalid tracking information.
- Providing personal or merchant contact information instead of routing customer to contact Wish Support.
- Sending the customer a package without the purchased item(s).
- Sending the customer a product that does not match the product description.
What are best practices to avoid deceptive behavior?
- Fulfill orders timely with accurate information
- Send the correct product(s) the customer ordered.
- If store is unable to fulfill with the 168 hour fulfillment window, refund the order.
- Upload information for product listings that accurately describes the product being sold
- Utilize our top-tier shipping carrier. Learn more.
- Contact customers through the Wish support ticket system. Learn more.
Can I dispute this policy violation?
Please contact your account manager if you have any questions about disputes for this policy violation.