Where can I find the options to create new FBW Shipping Plan?
You can start creating a new shipping plan using the following methods:
- Navigate to the FBW > Action Required or FBW > History page, and click on the “+ Create New” button.
- Navigate to the FBW > New FBW Shipping Plan page
How to create a FBW Shipping Plan?
1. Navigate to the FBW > New FBW Shipping Plan page:
Click the “Begin” button on the “Create FBW Shipping Plan” page to start.
2. On the page that follows, select the inbound region. In this example, we select “Non-CN”:
3. Next, merchants have the ability to add new products to this shipping plan by clicking “Add New Products”. In the popup modal that follows, search by Product SKU or Product ID (these can be found under the Products > View All Products page, or by clicking “Click here to view all products” in the step above).
Note that in the interest of providing the best customer experience, merchants will not be able to add products and/or SKUs with product prices under $5 or above $25 to the FBW-EU-TLL warehouse when creating their shipping plan. If merchants only enrolled in FBW-EU-TLL and selected only FBW-EU-TLL as the inbound region, they will not be able to select any SKU or products outside the $5-$25 price range; if the shipping plan is created for multiple warehouses including FBW-EU-TLL, then the quantity allocation percentage (see step 4 below for details) will be 0 for any SKU or product outside of the $5-$25 range.
After inputting the Product SKU or Product ID, click the magnifying glass to populate the product in the popup modal for merchants to view and select:
Once confirmed, click “Add to Shipping Plan”.
4. Merchants can then select the total quantity they plan to send to the FBW warehouses. The FBW system will automatically calculate the distribution among selected warehouse(s) based on data analysis.
5. Click “Next” to proceed to the “Print Labels” tab. Complete each step listed for each warehouse to send the necessary inventory to the FBW warehouse(s):
Navigate to the bottom of the page and expand the “Instructions” section. Follow the instructions listed to successfully attach shipping labels:
Click “Next” when done.
6. In this next step, please review and check off all items on the checklist to confirm the packages are ready for submission:
Once all items are checked off and confirmed, select “Submit shipping plan” to complete creating this shipping plan. Your FBW Shipping Plan has now been successfully created. The Shipping Plan Details can be reviewed under the FBW > Action Required page.
The “Submitted” tab will prompt you to set your FBW shipping price next. Follow this step-by-step guide to set shipping price.