Where can I find the options to create new FBW Shipping Plan?
You can start creating a new shipping plan using the following methods:
- Navigate to the FBW > Create FBW Shipping Plan page directly.
- Navigate to the FBW > Action Required Shipping Plans or FBW > Shipping Plan History page, and click on the “+ Create New” button.
How to create a FBW Shipping Plan?
1. Navigate to the FBW > Create FBW Shipping Plan page:
As shown above, you are able to first select inventory intake warehouse region(s), as Wish offers multiple FBW warehouses across the U.S. and Europe. You may choose the appropriate warehouse(s) to receive and store your inventory. If you ship products to various countries across the U.S. and Europe, you may also select multiple FBW intake regions & FBW warehouses for your inventory.
Note that by clicking on the “Show more details” drop-down arrow, you will be able to view more information about each FBW warehouse, including their fee schedules.
2. Next, scroll down on the same page and select product SKUs to be added to your shipping plan. You may either choose to add Wish-recommended top sellers into your shipping plan or manually add SKUs yourself.
1). To view and add Wish-recommended top sellers to your shipping plan so that you can take advantage of FBW’s faster logistics and lower shipping costs for these top sellers, navigate to the appropriate tab under “Select SKUs” section of the page:
You may adjust the quantity of each top-selling SKU for this specific shipping plan you’re creating. The FBW system will automatically calculate the distribution among selected warehouse(s) based on data analysis.
2). If you’d like to manually select products to add to this shipping plan instead, click on “Add manually” link in the suggestion message box:
A popup modal will then appear & guide you through selecting products manually for this shipping plan:
You are able to select product manually by Product ID or Product SKU (these can be found under the Products > View All Products page, or by clicking “View all products” in the suggestion message box in the popup modal, as shown above). Once completed, click the checkbox next to the product or SKU you intend to add to this shipping plan, and click “Add to Shipping Plan” to close the window.
Back to the Create FBW Shipping Plan page, you can view the product SKUs you manually added in the “Manually added” tab under “Select SKUs” section:
Merchants can then select the total quantity they plan to send to the FBW warehouses. The FBW system will automatically calculate the distribution among selected warehouse(s) based on data analysis.
Note that in the interest of providing the best customer experience, merchants will not be able to add products and/or SKUs with product prices under $5 or above $25 to the FBW-EU-TLL warehouse when creating their shipping plan. If merchants only enrolled in FBW-EU-TLL and selected only FBW-EU as the intake warehouse region, they will be able to select SKU or products outside the $5-$25 price range but won’t be able to submit a shipping plan with these SKUs (quantity will be at “0” and not adjustable; “Submit” button will also be greyed out):
If the shipping plan is created for multiple warehouses including FBW-EU-TLL, then the quantity allocation percentage will be 0 for any SKU or product outside of the $5-$25 range; back on the Create FBW Shipping Plan page, merchants will also see a notification icon next to the “0” quantity for FBW-EU-TLL that states “Sorry. The SKU is temporarily ineligible to be shipped to this FBW warehouse because of price too low”:
3. Once you complete the above two steps (select intake warehouse region and select SKUs), you may submit your shipping plan. Click “Submit” at the bottom of the page, and a popup will appear asking for your confirmation:
After you review the information, click “Confirm” to submit your shipping plan.
4. You’ll be then directed to the “Shipping Plan Details” page to view the details of the shipping plan you just created:
On this page, you may proceed with setting up your shipping price, viewing instructions on how to pack your products to ship to FBW warehouse(s), and downloading case labels / manifest for each warehouse you’re shipping your inventory to:
5. Lastly, you may navigate to the FBW > Action Required Shipping Plans page to view details of the shipping plans that require your actions, such as shipping inventory to corresponding FBW warehouse(s):