Creating a shipping plan is the first step towards leveraging FBW's logistics capacity to fulfill your orders, and allows you to plan for and record a group of inventory you plan to ship to an FBW warehouse.
You can start creating a new FBW shipping plan using the following methods:
- Navigate to the FBW > Create a Shipping Plan page directly.
- Navigate to the FBW > Action Required Shipping Plans or FBW > Shipping Plan History page, and click on the “Create” button.
You can also create shipping plans via API. To learn more, please visit this API Documentation. This article walks merchants through the step-by-step process of creating a shipping plan via Merchant Dashboard.
1. Navigate to the Merchant Dashboard FBW > Create a Shipping Plan page:
As shown above, you are able to first select inventory intake warehouse region(s), as Wish offers FBW warehouses across the U.S. and Europe. You may choose the appropriate warehouse(s) to receive and store your inventory. If you ship products to various destinations across the U.S and Europe, you may also select multiple FBW intake regions & FBW warehouses for your inventory.
Note that by clicking on the “Show more details” drop-down arrow, you will be able to view more information about each FBW warehouse, including their fee schedules. Click “Next” to proceed.
2. On the “Specify SKUs and Quantity” page, you may select products to be added to your shipping plan.
Click the “Select SKUs” button to open the “Select SKUs” modal window, and select products to add to your shipping plan. You may click on the dropdown next to the search field to search by Product ID, Product Name, or SKU (these details can be found under the Products > View All Products page). Click the checkbox next to the products you would like to add, and click “Confirm” to add these products.
Back on the “Specify SKUs and Quantity” page, you may set the quantity of each product for the shipping plan you’re creating. Click “Next” to proceed.
3. On the “Enter logistics info” page, enter logistics information for your selected products. Length (cm), Width (cm), Height (cm), and Weight (kg) must be added for each product in order to proceed. Click “Next” to continue.
4. On the “Submit shipping plan” page, you may submit your shipping plan. Before submitting, carefully review all details on this page, and return to previous steps to modify any information as needed. Once submitted, this shipping plan cannot be edited.
5. After submitting your shipping plan, you’ll be directed to the “FBW Shipping Plan Details” page to view the details of the shipping plan you just created.
On this page, you may proceed with setting up your shipping price, viewing instructions on how to pack your products to ship to FBW warehouse(s), and downloading case labels / manifest for each warehouse you’re shipping your inventory to.
6. Lastly, you may navigate to FBW > Action Required Shipping Plans to view details of the shipping plans that require your actions, such as shipping inventory to corresponding FBW warehouse(s).