Thank you for joining Fulfillment by Wish (FBW). To help you get the most out of FBW, please pick the right products to send to the warehouse. Please follow these product selection suggestions:
- Best sellers: products that have experienced historically high sales and have demonstrated consistently strong demand on Wish.
- Ship the products with the right pricing: For the best result, we recommend only ship your products of price that is above $10. Note that in the interest of providing the best customer experience, merchants will not be able to add SKUs with product prices under $5 or above $25 to the FBW-EU-TLL warehouse when creating their shipping plan.
- Non-seasonal: products that have global appeal and preferably are not subject to seasonal trends.
- Actual Weight: Please don’t ship SKUs that are heavier than 20 kg (44 lbs) to FBW US. If you have concerns about shipping big, bulky items to the warehouse or any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. It doesn’t hurt to ship more units to the warehouse if you are confident that the inventory is going to move quickly. Keep in mind that the free storage period of the warehouse is only 90 days. After 90 days time, you will be responsible for any storage cost.
- Inventory quantity: Depending on previous sales data, we recommend starting with an allocation of 20-100 units per SKU for FBW.
- Packaging requirements: Each item must be pre-packaged in its own unique package (as if it were being sent to a customer). Each package must be at least 4 x 6 inches in size. If the package is too small to attach shipping label, a repackaging fee may apply ($1 USD/package). It is ok to include different products in the same box but the contents in the box must be part of the same shipping plan. An example: A shirt product with 2 SKUs (blue, yellow colors). Quantity of 20 for blue SKU and quantity of 10 for yellow SKU will require 20 separate packages for the blue items and 10 separate packages for the yellow items. Each package needs to be at least 4 x 6 inches in size in order to accommodate the shipping label. The shirts should be grouped together by color; all items can be included in the same box presuming they are part of the same shipping plan.