Wish is dedicated to providing high-quality customer experience and bringing the best products to our customers. In order to create a positive customer experience, the Order Cancellation Penalty Policy is implemented. Merchants are allowed to dispute these penalties within 3 business days after a penalty statement is generated.
- Why is there an order cancellation penalties?
Wish is dedicated to providing high quality customer experience and bringing the best products to our customers. This penalty helps to protect and create a positive customer experience.
- What is considered an order that is cancelled or refunded prior to confirmed fulfillment?
This means that the order was refunded in Wish system prior to the confirmed fulfillment as provided by our internal tracking source.
Orders that are considered are refunded by Merchant. Orders cancelled by customer will not be considered.
- What if I come across an order believed to be fraudulent?
Wish has implemented features to protect merchants from bad or fraudulent users. Merchants should fulfill the order as normal
- What is considered a cancellation?
If an order is found to have been cancelled or refunded prior to confirmed fulfillment, the merchant will be penalized $2 per violating order.
- Can the cancellation penalty be disputed?
Merchants are allowed to dispute these penalties within 3 business days after a penalty statement is generated.
- What if the customer address is incorrect?
Merchants should fulfill the order to the customer’s provided shipping address and file a dispute to resolve any future delivery issues that may arise.
Where can I see which orders have received penalties?
To view all penalties, check out the link here. From there you will be able to filter all penalties for your orders.You can also go directly here to view all order cancellation penalties.
How to prevent pre-fulfillment cancellations / refunds:
- Provide accurate product inventory in the Product Catalog, in order to prevent cancellations due to running out of inventory. Please update the inventory for your products accordingly to accurately represent your product’s available inventory.
- Fulfill orders timely and have orders confirmed fulfilled by shipping carriers within the appropriate timeframe according to Merchant Policy 5.5.
- Utilize quality shipping carrier service levels to ensure packages do not get damaged or cancelled prior to fulfillment.