Wish is dedicated to providing a high quality customer experience and bringing the best products to our customers. In order to create a positive customer experience, we are implementing the Order Cancellation Fine Policy effective for orders released after October 17, 2018 5PM Pacific Time.
Addendum: Effective October 31, 2018 5PM Pacific Time, merchants are allowed to dispute these fines within 3 business days after a fine statement is generated.
- Why is there an order cancellation fine?
Wish is dedicated to providing high quality customer experience and bringing the best products to our customers. This fine helps to protect and create a positive customer experience.
- What is considered an order that is cancelled or refunded prior to confirmed fulfillment?
This means that the order was refunded in Wish system prior to the confirmed fulfillment as provided by our internal tracking source.
Orders that are considered are refunded by Merchant. Orders cancelled by customer will not be considered.
- What if I come across an order believed to be fraudulent?
Wish has implemented features to protect merchants from bad or fraudulent users. Merchants should fulfill the order as normal
- What is considered a cancellation?
If an order is found to have been cancelled or refunded prior to confirmed fulfillment, the merchant will be fined $2 per violating order.
- Can the cancellation fine be disputed?
Effective October 31, 2018 5PM Pacific Time, merchants are allowed to dispute these fines within 3 business days after a fine statement is generated.
- What if the customer address is incorrect?
Merchants should fulfill the order to the customer’s provided shipping address and file a dispute to resolve any future delivery issues that may arise.
Where can I see which orders have received fines?
To view all fines, check out the link here. From there you will be able to filter all fines for your orders.You can also go directly here to view all order cancellation fines.
- Can I dispute cancellation fines received prior to the dispute launch on October 31, 2018?
For Order Cancellation Fines created before October 31, 2018 5PM Pacific Time, merchants are allowed to file disputes before November 12, 2018 5PM Pacific Time.
How to prevent pre-fulfillment cancellations / refunds:
- Provide accurate product inventory in the Product Catalog, in order to prevent cancellations due to running out of inventory. In order to prepare for this policy, promoted product inventory decreases will be unlocked for a week long period from October 10, 2018 5PM Pacific Time to October 17, 2018 5PM Pacific Time. Please update the inventory for your products accordingly to accurately represent your product’s available inventory.
- Fulfill orders within the acceptable 168 hour confirmed fulfillment window.
- Utilize quality shipping carrier service levels to ensure packages do not got damaged or cancelled prior to fulfillment.