Between July 29, 2019 and September 30, 2019 Beijing Time, logistics service provider SF Express is rolling out the following first-mile air freight promotional rates for general cargo and electrical cargo shipped from merchant location to FBW-EU-TLL warehouse. Please see the following for detailed pricing schedule during this limited-time promotional period:
|SF Express First-Mile Air Freight Promotional Rates (for shipping inventory to FBW-EU-TLL warehouse between July 29, 2019 and September 30 2019, Beijing Time)|
|Air freight rates (CNY/kg)||
|Normal rate||Limited-time promotion rate|
|Electrical cargo (with internal battery)||38CNY/kg||30.4CNY/kg||
Chargeable weight is the larger of volume weight and cargo actual weight
|General Cargo (no internal battery)||38CNY/kg||24.7CNY/kg|
In addition, merchants should also be aware of the following:
- The above promotional rates apply to only general and electrical cargo. General cargo is defined as products without internal battery; electrical cargo is defined as products with internal battery. Any other sensitive cargo is not accepted.
- The merchants are responsible for providing the accurate data and documentation for transportation purpose.
- If customs clearance is delayed due to merchant products, merchants will be responsible for additional storage charges that arise.
- The above rates do not include Chinese invoice tax; SF Express reserves the ultimate right to interpret all rates.
- Chargeable weight for air freight treats 1kg as a base weight range; for example: cargo that weighs 20.3kg will be charged using 21kg.
- If branded mobile phones are included in the cargo, additional trucking fees from Shenzhen Baoan International Airport (SZX) to Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) may be charged at 1.5CNY/set; merchants shall assume responsibility of all risks.
- The above rates do not include customs fines at destination locations, customs storage fees, return fees caused by recipient responsibility, or any other special fees.
- The promotional rates are effective between July 29, 2019 and September 30, 2019 Beijing Time only. Merchants need to ensure that their cargos enter the SF Express China sorting center between July 29, 2019 and September 30, 2019 Beijing Time to enjoy the promotional rates outlined above.
We strongly encourage merchants to take advantage of the above limited-time promotional rates offered by SF Express and continue shipping high-quality inventory to FBW-EU-TLL to reach more customers, provide excellent logistics services, and grow your business through FBW.