FBW and/or FBS merchants have the ability to view their best selling products and easily restock these items or create new shipping plans on the FBW & FBS > Recommendations dashboard on their Merchant Dashboard. This FAQ addresses some common questions about the Recommendations dashboard so that FBW merchants can best utilize it to surface the most valuable FBW & FBS sales and product insights.
How do I visit the Recommendations dashboard?
Simply navigate to the Merchant Dashboard > FBW & FBS > Recommendations. You’ll now be able to view your Recommendations dashboard:
What are some of the things I can see on the Recommendations dashboard?
The purpose of the Recommendations dashboard is to ease the process of selecting which items to stock, restock and when, as well as to present an overview of merchants’ FBW products and sales. This page also presents merchants with a Wish’s Picks section that recommends a list of high-potential products that merchants can choose to stock for the Fulfillment By Store (FBS) program, as well as presenting merchants with a list of their FBW top sellers to restock products to optimize their business. Merchants are able to take the following actions on the page:
1. View a list of things to do relevant to your participation in the FBW and/or FBS program. These to-do items may include creating a new shipping plan and stocking top-selling products, viewing the shipping plans that need your attention, restocking inventory when products are low in stock in FBW warehouses or FBS pickup stores, and other critical items.
2. View a list of products that Wish recommends for FBS and FBW in the “Wish’s Picks” section of this page.
Specifically in the “For FBS” tab, “Wish’s Picks” presents you with a list of Wish-recommended products with high potential for success via FBS, and allows you to select from this list of products and stock the ones you select, so they automatically become FBS products, available for sale in the “Same-day pickup” tab in the Wish app.
Once you complete the selection on this list, click “Stock products” to be taken to the “Create a Shipping Plan” page to create shipping plans for your selected products. Once they arrive at FBW warehouses, they will automatically become FBS products, with increased online and offline exposure.
In addition, to help merchants more easily navigate FBS via API, the following API endpoint is available:
- /api/v3/fbs/recommendations: this API retrieves a list of Wish-recommended products for FBS
Merchants can learn more about FBS-related API endpoints by visiting this API Documentation.
Switching over to the “For FBW” tab on this page, you will be able to see a list of your top-selling FBW products over the last 30 days, and easily restock these items to keep your momentum going:
3. View a list of your FBW inventory that is low in stock, and promptly restock these products to optimize your sales:
4. Easily drop shipping prices of your products to compete better in the Wish marketplace.
5. View store performance at a glance including GMV, total orders, and total products sold.
The timeframe of these metrics can be adjusted to the last 30 days, 60 days or 90 days.
By clicking View Details, merchants will be taken to the FBW Performance Overview page.