FBW merchants have the ability to view their best selling products and easily restock these items or create new shipping plans on the FBW > Insights page on their Merchant Dashboard. This FAQ addresses some common questions about the Insights page so that FBW merchants can best utilize it to surface the most valuable FBW sales and product insights.
Visiting the FBW > Insights page
Simply navigate to the Merchant Dashboard > FBW > Insights. You’ll now be able to view your FBW Insights page:
Information presented on the FBW > Insights page
The purpose of the FBW Insights page is to ease the process of selecting which items to stock, restock and when, as well as to present an overview of merchants’ FBW products and sales. This page also presents merchants with the Wish’s Picks section that provides a list of their FBW top sellers to restock products to optimize their business. Merchants are able to take the following actions on the page:
1. View a list of things to do relevant to your participation in the FBW program. These to-do items may include creating a new shipping plan and stocking top-selling products, viewing the shipping plans that need your attention, restocking inventory when products are low in stock in FBW warehouses, and other critical items.
2. View a list of products that Wish recommends for FBW in the “Wish’s Picks” section of this page. You will be able to see a list of your top-selling FBW products over the last 30 days, and easily restock these items to keep your momentum going:
3. View a list of your FBW inventory that is low in stock, and promptly restock these products to optimize your sales:
4. Easily drop shipping prices of your products to compete better in the Wish marketplace.
5. View store performance at a glance including GMV, total orders, and total products sold.
The timeframe of these metrics can be adjusted to the last 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days.
By clicking View Details, merchants will be taken to the FBW Performance page.