1. What is Merchant Standing?
Merchant Standing is based on your store’s performance related to customer experience and policy compliance, and is regularly evaluated. As a result, your store’s Merchant Standing tier may be updated based on your latest customer experience and policy compliance performance.
Currently, the Merchant Standing program is rolled out to select stores. We encourage you to improve your customer experience and compliance performance and your store might be eligible for Merchant Standing or higher Merchant Standing tiers in the future.
2. How Can I View My Store’s Merchant Standing?
View your store’s Merchant Standing by visiting the homepage of your Merchant Dashboard. You will see a card as follows on your Merchant Dashboard homepage if your store has Merchant Standing:
3. What are the Merchant Standing tiers?
Currently, Merchant Standing tiers include: Active, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Platinum is currently the highest possible tier.
4. How can my store achieve a higher Merchant Standing?
For your store to qualify for higher Merchant Standing tiers, you can improve your store’s customer experience performance and compliance. Below are the five major areas merchants are strongly encouraged to pay attention to in order to actively improve their overall performance and be eligible for a higher Merchant Standing.
- Carrier Confirmed Fulfillment Time: One logistics performance criteria that depends on merchants is the time between when the order is ready to be fulfilled, and when it is given to the shipping carrier. Keep this time period low to make sure your packages arrive to customers in a timely manner.
- Competitive Pricing: While keeping the quality of the product and shipping services high, merchants should also offer competitive pricing for their products. Consider product prices different from the usual whole-number prices.
- Customer Ratings & Reviews: It is important to maintain high average ratings for your store and products.
- Other Indicators of Customer Experience: For example, stores should maintain a reasonable refund rate.
- Policy Compliance: Please read through our Merchant Policies to ensure your store follows best practices to avoid penalties and infractions. Misleading and fake tracking cases especially hurt customer experience and the Wish marketplace in general.
5. What Are the Benefits Associated With Merchant Standing?
Stores with Platinum Merchant Standing will enjoy benefits of up to 5M complimentary product impressions per month starting May 8, 2019.
Stores with Gold Merchant Standing will enjoy benefits of up to 2.5M complimentary product impressions per month starting May 15, 2019.
Stores with Silver Merchant Standing will enjoy benefits of up to 1M complimentary product impressions per month starting June 13, 2019.
EPC orders may become eligible for payments faster
In a continued effort to enhance merchant experience, effective October 9th, 2019 00:00 UTC, EPC orders may become eligible for payment faster for stores with Silver, Gold, or Platinum Merchant Standing, per Merchant Policy 9.2.2; specifically, these orders may become eligible for payment 10 calendar days after confirmed fulfillment.
Only EPC orders that meet the following requirements may qualify for faster payment eligibility, which is 10 calendar days after confirmed fulfillment:
- The store must have a Silver/Gold/Platinum Merchant Standing at the time the order is released to merchant
- The EPC order must have a tracked confirmed fulfillment date
- The EPC order must arrive at the designated EPC warehouse on time within 168 hours / 7 calendar days
EPC orders released to merchants starting on October 9th, 2019, 00:00 UTC may become eligible for payment 10 calendar days after confirmed fulfillment if the above conditions are met.
These benefits are subject to change at Wish’s discretion.