While Wish permits the sale of health and sensuality products, merchants should ensure all content within the product listing is appropriate. Compliant listings must use images that clearly display the product for sale without the use of gratuitous nudity or obscenity.
Products or listings which promote, allude to, and/or depict sexual engagement with a minor are strictly prohibited. Product listings with graphic sexual, obscene, or offensive content such as images and/or language are strictly prohibited.
Since these products are not suitable for minors or sensitive audiences, these product listings may be restricted on Wish. Listings found to be in violation of these policies and guidelines are subject to monetary penalties and/or removal without notice.
What are some things to keep in mind when creating compliant Adult product listings?
- Products or listings which promote, allude to, and/or depict sexual engagement with a minor are prohibited.
- Consider listing images that clearly display the product by itself.
- Avoid graphic depictions of the product in use and/or images alluding to explicit sexual activity.
- Avoid including other objects with the product in the listing images such as explicitly suggestive body poses and/or hand gestures.
- Avoid listing content with any form of gratuitous nudity. For example, if there are figurines (e.g. human models, animated characters) in the images, they should be clothed and/or sufficiently censored in the breasts and genitalia areas.
- Use straightforward, clinical, businesslike language to describe the product and its features. Avoid using language that is explicit, obscene, and/or offensive.
What types of products are considered Adult product listings?
Adult product listings include but are not limited to: dildos, vibrators, male masturbators, bondage gear, fetish wear, anal sex toys, sexy lingerie, and adult-oriented toys and games.
What are examples of prohibited content for Adult product listings?
Examples of prohibited content includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Hardcore Pornography
- Images of Fully Exposed Genitalia
- Images of Fully Exposed Breasts
- Images of Fully Exposed Anal Openings
- Graphic Depictions or Images Demonstrating Product Use
- Obscene or Offensive Language
- Anime Products without sufficient censorship
- Models in Lingerie and / or Underwear without sufficient censorship
- Erotic Setups
What are examples of appropriate Adult product listings?