The escalating situation of COVID-19 across the globe has resulted in extremely limited air capacity. Given such limitations, the following WishPost logistics channels are now offering rail transportation option for merchants to deliver their Europe-bound orders:
- Y-POST Ordinary Mail - Special Cargo
- Y-POST Registered Mail - Special Cargo
- 4PX-PostLink European Economy Ordinary Mail
- DHLeC PKG
- UBI EU Super Economy Service
- Y-POST ECONOMIC MAIL MINI-T
- Buylogic Train Registered
- Buylogic Train Unregistered
- Buylogic Train Registered Sensitive
- Buylogic Train Unregistered Sensitive
- UBI EU Fully Tracked Super Economy Service
Please periodically check this FAQ for updates, as the list above will be updated to include the latest information.
Before shipping orders, we strongly suggest that merchants contact the logistics carriers corresponding to the WishPost logistics channels listed above to understand the rail transportation capacity, details, and any other update.