In response to the rapidly changing situation of the global COVID-19 outbreak, especially across Europe, North America, Southeast Asia, and beyond, Wish is continuing to closely monitor developments and make adjustments to best support our merchants. As merchants continue to operate their businesses and meet the increased demand from customers worldwide who are shopping online, we understand that there are currently operational and logistics challenges that merchants are facing in certain regions of the world. Therefore, in order to better support our merchants and to help reduce the impact of COVID-19, we are introducing an additional new rebate for eligible orders that have low order values.
For orders released to merchants between April 7, 2020 1:00AM UTC and April 22, 2020 1:00AM UTC (excluding EPC, EPC Blue, Advanced Logistics Program, Wish Express, Fulfillment By Wish, and Fulfillment By Store orders and orders with destination countries of Germany and Korea), the order will be eligible for a rebate if the order value is less than or equal to $5 and if the order meets the following requirements:
- The order must be confirmed fulfilled within the designated amount of time after order released date, per Merchant Policy 5.5.
- The order must not be refunded. If an order is refunded, it will no longer qualify for a rebate and the rebate will be deducted accordingly.
- The product in the order must be uploaded to Wish before April 7, 2020 1:00AM UTC. Orders for products uploaded after this time are not eligible for this rebate.
For eligible orders that meet these requirements, merchants will receive the following rebates depending on the order value:
- rebate of 6% of the order value for order value less than or equal to $2 (¥14CNY for merchants with Local Currency Code of CNY)
- rebate of 4% of the order value for order value greater than $2 (¥14CNY) and less than or equal to $5 (¥35CNY)
Order value is defined as 'quantity * (merchant price + merchant shipping price)'. The rebate for eligible and qualifying orders will be included in the same payment disbursement as the payment for the order (subject to Payment Eligibility terms). Orders may be eligible for more than one type of rebate (e.g. Strategic Order Rebate, Strategic Country Rebate, etc.).
- Order A is released to the merchant on April 8, 2020 UTC. The order is confirmed fulfilled on-time and the order also meets the other requirements of the Strategic Order Rebate. The merchant’s Local Currency Code is USD. Order A has a quantity * (merchant price + merchant shipping price) of 2 * (1 + 1). Order A receives a Strategic Order Rebate of $0.16USD (0.04 * 2 * (1+1) = $0.16).
- Order B is released to the merchant on April 8, 2020 UTC. The order is confirmed fulfilled on-time and the order also meets the other requirements of the Strategic Order Rebate. The merchant’s Local Currency Code is USD. Order B has a quantity * (merchant price + merchant shipping price) of 1 * (1 + 1). Order B receives a Strategic Order Rebate of $0.12USD (0.06 * 1 * (1+1) = $0.12).
Merchants are able to view which orders are eligible for this rebate via the following pathways on their Merchant Dashboard:
1. Visit the Orders > Action Required page on the Merchant Dashboard, and look for an icon under the ‘View Product(SKU)’ column:
2. Visit the Orders > History page on the Merchant Dashboard, and look for an icon under the ‘Shipment Details’ column:
3. On the Orders > History page, click the link under ‘Payment Status’ column.
In the popup modal that follows, hover over the ‘Strategic Order Rebate’ row for more details: