The Size Chart feature allows merchants to manually create a size chart for their apparel products. Including custom size charts for apparel products may increase conversions, reduce returns, and improve your customer’s experience. You can create a size chart consisting of a product’s size variations. After you create your first custom size chart, you can attach your custom size chart to multiple apparel products. See below for steps on how to create, edit, and view a size chart.
Create a new size chart and attach it to a product
First, search for an apparel product you would like to add a size chart to on the View All Products page. Click Actions > Add/Edit Size Chart.
On the next page, click “Create a new size chart”.
On the next Create Size Chart page, input dimensions for each product size variation. Remember to name your size chart and select a gender and unit of measurement. Please also enter measurements for each of your product's size variations.
Click "Save" to proceed.
You will then be redirected back to the size chart section of the page. Notice the newly created size chart will appear on this page
Then click “Save Changes” in the top right corner to attach the size chart to your product.
View or edit a size chart that is attached to a product
First, search for a product with the “Size Chart Attached” icon on the View All Products page.
Click Actions > Add/Edit Size Chart for this particular product to see the attached size chart / make updates as needed by clicking "Edit".
You will be redirected to the “Edit Size Chart” page next. After making updates, click “Save”. Note that each of your product’s size variations must be included in the size chart in order for your changes to be saved.
You may also detach the size chart from this product by clicking "Detach" on the page shown above.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. My size chart won’t attach to my product. What’s wrong?
A size chart will only attach to a product if all of the product variation sizes are included in the size chart.
- Merchant A has a product, Women’s Dress, with variation sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Merchant A created the size chart ‘Women’s Size Chart’ with sizes: S, M, L
- Merchant A tries to attach ‘Women’s Size Chart’ to the product, Women’s Dress.
- The size chart will not attach because not all product variation sizes are included in the size chart.
- ‘Women’s Size Chart’ is missing sizes: XS and XL.
2. I edited a product and the size chart was automatically detached by Wish. Why?
A size chart can only be attached to a product if all of the product variation sizes are included in the size chart. If a merchant adds a product size variation to a product listing that is not included in the attached size chart, Wish will automatically detach the size chart from the product listing.
- Merchant B has a product, Men’s Shirt, with variation sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Merchant B created size chart, Men’s Size Chart, with sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Merchant B has successfully attached Men’s Size Chart to the product, Men’s Shirt.
- Merchant B edits the product listing by adding XS as a variation size, so that now the product has variation sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL.
- Upon Merchant B saving these changes, Wish will automatically detach the size chart from the product because ‘XS’ is not included in the ‘Men’s Size Chart’. If Merchant B adds ‘XS’ to the size chart, then the size chart can be re-attached to the product.
Note: Size charts can contain more sizes than the product’s variation sizes. However, a size chart cannot have fewer sizes than the product’s variation sizes.