FBW/FBS merchants have the ability to view the fees issued to their account on the Received Usage Fees page. This FAQ addresses some common questions about the FBW & FBS > Received Usage Fees page so that FBW/FBS merchants can best utilize it to keep track of fees by type, status, and more.
How do I visit the FBW & FBS > Received Usage Fees page?
Simply navigate to the Merchant Dashboard > FBW & FBS > Received Usage Fees. You’ll now be able to view your Received Usage Fees:
What is some of the information I can see on the FBW & FBS > Received Usage Fees page?
The purpose of the Received Usage Fees page is to provide a history of monthly fees issued to merchant accounts as part of the FBW/FBS program. Merchants can also view fees while filtering by warehouse or fee type/status. Merchants are able to take the following actions on the page:
1. View a list of fees associated with your FBW/FBS account. You can view the fee type, amount, and status in addition to the date, warehouse location, and if applicable, invoice associated with each fee.
2. Filter fees by warehouse. You can filter through fees associated with specific warehouses by clicking on the name of the warehouse you are interested in. Warehouses are listed in a bar near the top of the page.
3. Filter through fees based on fee details, including fee type, status (Deducted or Not yet deducted), and date.
4. Sort fees by ascending or descending fee amount by clicking on the header name “Fee Amount (USD)”. Sort fees by date by clicking on the header name “Date”.
5. Search for individual fees using FBW Shipping Plan ID, Variation SKU, or Order ID.
6. Easily download a CSV file of all filtered or unfiltered fee lists.