Shipping Settings on Wish are straight-forward and easy to set up. By setting up international shipping, you can reach millions of new customers across 139 countries!
Merchant-level shipping settings
To customize your shipping settings, you can do so by taking the following steps:
Go to Settings > Shipping
- From here you can quickly
- Search for the country/region
- Enable top Wish countries
- Enable top European countries
- Checkmark multiple countries or regions to bulk Enable or Disable selected
Product-level shipping settings
You can set a default shipping price for your product. You will be paid based on this shipping price less revenue share.
This shipping will apply to all unset countries / region shipping prices on the product, and for any new countries introduced under your Shipping Settings.
Updating the default shipping will not override your customized country / region shipping that was previously set.
To customize shipping for chosen countries / regions, you can do so by taking the following steps:
- Go to Products > All Products
- Click the name of the product that you want to edit the country shipping settings.
- Under the Shipping section you can Customize shipping for chosen countries / regions for the given product
- You can also customize the country shipping Price as well
- Click Save
Editing Shipping with CSV
You can leverage the Shipping field to set default shipping for your product.
If you want to customize Shipping for the countries you support on a product you can provide the following details in CSV:
Under the 2 letter country code, you can indicate the shipping price or indicate if the country is enabled/disabled.
- This sets US shipping as $2
- This disabled FR as a shippable country for the product
- If the 2 letter country code is left blank, the shipping price will default to Shipping value provided for the product.