FBS merchants have the ability to view the fees issued to their account on the Fees page. This FAQ addresses some common questions about the FBS > Fees page so that FBS merchants can best utilize it to keep track of fees by type, status, and more.
How do I visit the FBS > Fees page?
Simply navigate to the Merchant Dashboard FBS > Fees page. You’ll now be able to view your fees:
What is some of the information I can see on the FBS > Fees page?
The purpose of the Fees page is to provide a history of monthly fees issued to merchant accounts as part of the FBS program. Merchants are able to take the following actions on the page:
1. View a list of FBS fees associated with your account. You can view the fee type, amount, and status in addition to the date and if applicable, invoice associated with each fee.
Note that the FBS Service Fee is a fee charged to merchants for covering logistics from the FBW warehouse to FBS pickup stores.
After clicking on the Invoice ID for a corresponding FBS Service Fee, merchants will be taken to an invoice detail page that showcases an itemized breakdown of all FBS and FBW related fees, including FBS Service Fee:
2. Filter through fees based on fee status (Deducted or Not yet deducted) and date.
3. Sort fees by ascending or descending fee amount by clicking on the header name “Fee Amount (USD)”. Sort fees by date by clicking on the header name “Date”.
4. Search for individual fees using FBS Shipping Plan ID, Variation SKU, or Order ID.
5. Easily download a CSV file of all filtered or unfiltered fee lists.