Welcome to Wish! Here are key Wish Merchant policies that are highlighted for you to get to know as you set up your store and begin selling on Wish:
For the safety of our customers and in compliance with local regulations, not all products or pricing are permitted to be sold on Wish. A full list of related policies can be found here. Please take a few moments to review this list to ensure that the products you list on Wish are permitted to be sold. Listings that are found to violate this policy will be removed.
- If you have a Branded product, make sure to flag the Brand in the Product Details in order to prevent the product from being taken down as ‘counterfeit’.
- Make sure to review the list of Prohibited Products that cannot be sold on Wish.
- When uploading a product, make sure all details are accurately described so that it is clear as to what the customer is purchasing.
- This can also help reduce possible refunds.
- Please review Misleading Listings FAQ to learn more.
- Set product prices competitively.
Merchants operating on Wish are expected to fulfill orders on time to ensure a good customer experience.
Merchants are expected fulfill orders within 5 calendar days - including weekends and holidays unless specified otherwise*. Orders that are not fulfilled within 5 calendar days are automatically refunded to the customer.
Orders must be fulfilled with valid tracking within 5 calendar days. Orders must be shipped by one of our qualified carriers with a method that provides last-mile tracking, unless specified otherwise.*
* In some cases, there are merchants who have been exempted from these policies. If so, you will see such indications in the Merchant Portal.
The following refund policies are highlighted as friendly reminders as you set up your store and do business on Wish. There are further refund policies and they can all be viewed here. The Wish Customer Support may help you review and process customers' questions and/or refund requests.
Merchants are 100% responsible for refunds for the following cases :
- If the refund is issued before the order is confirmed fulfilled by the carrier (7.1 Refund Policy)
- If the order is refunded by the merchant directly (7.2 Refund Policy)
- If tracking data is invalid, inaccurate, or missing (7.3 Refund Policy)
- If the order is confirmed fulfilled by the carrier after 5 or more calendar days (7.4 Refund Policy)
- If the order is refunded due to ‘size’ issues (7.6 Refund Policy)
- If the item arrives damaged (7.8 Refund Policy)
- If the item does not match the listing (7.9 Refund Policy)
- If the item is sent to the wrong address (7.13 Refund Policy)
- If the product shipped is incomplete i.e. quantity of items or not all parts included (7.14 Refund Policy)
- If the order returns to sender (7.15 Refund Policy)
- If the order is never delivered to the customer (7.17 Refund Policy)
- If the order is shipped with an unsupported Wish shipping carrier (7.18 Refund Policy)
- Mark an Order shipped within 5 calendar days
- Fulfill with accurate tracking data, so the order will not be at risk of being refunded for ‘Shipping taking too long’
- Select quality tier carriers that have confirmed delivery in order to receive payments faster and lower potential refund rate.
- Providing accurate product information to set customer expectations accordingly
- Ensure that all parts of the ordered products are included in the same packaging
- Review the list of the accepted Shipping Carriers that must be used to fulfill Wish orders
Please note that you may still need to adhere to the Wish Merchant Policies. This page is a means to highlight the key details that you’ll need to know when setting up your store for the first time.