During the 2021 National Day holiday, various WishPost shipping carriers and logistics channels have updated operational plans due to the holiday schedule. Please carefully review the following operational plans during the holiday, and make appropriate arrangements in advance to avoid negatively affecting your logistics efficiency during the upcoming holiday:
Articles in this section
- How do I fulfill my orders?
- What information do I see for my orders?
- How to fulfill orders shipping outside of the UK to the UK?
- How does Wish support merchants in fulfilling orders with “Cancelled” tracking status based on WishPost records?
- Why do we have to ship within 5 calendar days of receiving an order?
- Merchants are responsible for refunds on excessively delayed shipments
- How do I export order information?
- Required “Origin Country” Parameter for Order Fulfillment
- Why did an order disappear from my Unfulfilled Orders queue?
- When someone purchases my item, does that item's inventory automatically update?
- Certain WishPost Logistics channels to be closed or volume-limited (Effective October 1, 2021 Beijing Time)
- Service-related information for the Advanced Logistics Program
- How do I provide unit price for my products?
- Advanced Logistics Program overview (applicable to all destination countries supported)
- WishPost Shipping Rate Updates for Certain Logistics Channels & Destination Countries (Effective October 25, 2021 Beijing Time)