If a merchant believes data inaccurately measures performance, then a performance metric may be adjusted by disputing at the order or infraction level. (Note that not all metrics are disputable.)
Unless otherwise stated, merchants have 90 calendar days from the time when the infraction is issued to raise a dispute and have that dispute approved by Wish.
Infractions and/or Dispute Requirements
Order fulfillment rate
Infraction name: Order cancellation
Dispute requirements: Only orders cancelled by the merchant can be disputed; when a merchant cancels an order, an order cancellation infraction is issued. (See the Merchant Policy, Fulfillment.)
Valid tracking rate
Dispute not applicable.
Confirmed fulfillment speed
Infraction name: Late confirmed fulfillment or Order delivered later than Max Delivery Days
Dispute requirements: The order must be updated with Confirmed Fulfillment Date and the merchant must have proof of fulfillment speed (i.e., link to the carrier’s site to include tracking information or a screenshot of the tracking information from the carrier’s site). (See the Merchant Policy, Fulfillment.)
Refunds (Product quality & Logistics)
Dispute requirement: Merchants can no longer raise a refund dispute against the same order if the dispute has been rejected three times by Wish. Some refund disputes do not allow for raising a dispute. (See the Merchant Policy, Refund Policy, for overall Wish Refund Policy details.)
Dispute an Infraction
If a dispute is successfully resolved, then the infraction is reversed.
- To dispute a fulfillment infraction, go to the Merchant Dashboard > Infractions > Policy Infractions. For instructions, follow the same steps for how to dispute fulfillment infractions.
- To dispute a Refund (product quality & logistics):
- Go to Merchant Dashboard > Orders > History
- Click the Order ID up for dispute to open the Order Details page
- Locate the Refund Details section at the bottom of the page
- Click “File Dispute” in the Responsibility column to dispute the issued refund
- To dispute an intellectual property infraction, go to the Merchant Dashboard > Infractions > Intellectual Property. For steps to follow, read how to dispute an intellectual property infraction, or learn about Wish's policies on Intellectual Property.
- For a Repeat intellectual property infringement infraction, please address the underlying infraction.