For merchants who have access to the Merchant Managed Return Program, they can set their own return policies and select return authorization types per destination country. However, Wish Auto Review (Override) policy will override merchants’ return policy and authorization setting in certain situations.
Specifically, Wish will automatically review customer return requests in the following situations:
- The total product and shipping price is less than or equal to $10;
- The product doesn't match the listing description;
- Customers never received the product;
- Suspected fraud by customers or by merchants;
- Apparel products that don't comply with Wish's Apparel Return Policy;
- Any product that is not configured appropriately in Merchant Dashboard Return Settings; and/or
- Any return request that requires customer refund support based on regional regulations.
During the Wish Auto Review process, merchants may be involved to address potential customer concerns and issues. Merchants can go to the Merchant Dashboard > Support Ticket page and locate the relevant ticket to take action.
We recommend that merchants enable the notification in Setting > Account > Notification Preferences and Email Preferences in Support Tickets, so that merchants can receive email and notifications when they have a ticket waiting for action.
If merchants do not reply within 48 hours in UTC time (including weekend), the ticket will be routed to Wish Customer Support agents who will process the request with the best efforts on behalf of merchants.
Depending on the refund reason and dispute eligibility, merchants may dispute Wish’s initial decision within 90 calendar days from the date the refund is issued. For each refund, merchants’ refund responsibility and dispute eligibility, please refer to the Refund Issue and Refund Responsibility.