Puedes agregar productos múltiples de una vez al cargar la página de datos mediante la herramienta Agregar producto (Productos > Agregar productos nuevos > Archivo de la página de datos). Aquí explicaremos cómo cargar la página de datos al archivo CSV. Puedes crear un archivo CSV a través de aplicaciones como Microsoft Excel y Google Drive. Esencialmente, tu página de datos será una hoja de cálculo y cada una ocupará su propia celda de atributo. A continuación, crearemos el CSV con Google Drive y luego lo cargaremos al Tablero del comerciante.
Creating a CSV File
1) Create a spreadsheet for your product feed. At the bottom of this FAQ article, you can download a template you may use to fill in with your products (file name is Wish Feed Template.xlsx).
La primera fila del archivo indica los atributos posibles. Se requieren los atributos que comienzan con un asterisco (*), todos los demás atributos son opcionales.
At the bottom of this article, you may also find a larger template for download with both optional and required attributes (file name is Wish Detailed Feed Template.xlsx).
Please note that if you do not need to add an attribute for a particular item, just leave that column out of your spreadsheet. For example, if you are adding a purse and it does not need a size, then remove the 'size' column from your spreadsheet.
For more information on these attributes, visit the Specification article. It is OK if you use different attribute names in your feed than we do. For instance, you may use the term "Inventory" rather than "Quantity". We will explain how to match your attribute names to ours later in this guide.
2) Enter in your products and Their attributes. If you're just starting Out, just upload a small amount of products to make the process run more smoothly. We recommend starting with a feed of 10 or fewer products. If you're uploading products with variations such as color or size, limit feed to your first 3 or 4 products. Check out the article Add Product Variations if you're having problems uploading products with size or color information. At the bottom of this FAQ, you may also download a sample CSV feed with color and size variations (file name is Wish Sample Feed - Color and Size Variations.xlsx). Here we've added a few products to our feed:
3) Once you're done creating your feed, now it's time to save it as a CSV file. If you're using Excel, you can click on File> Save As and then select "Comma Separated Values (CSV) "as your format. Google Drive If you're in, you can do this by clicking on File> Download as> Comma Separated Values.
Uploading the Feed and Mapping Attributes
4) Login to your account on the Merchant Dashboard and Click on Products> Add New Products> Product CSV File This will take you to http://merchant.wish.com/feed-upload. Select your CSV file and click Submit:
5) Remember how the first row of your feed was just attribute names? Now you can match your feed's attribute names to ours. This is called "mapping." You can do this on the left side of the page. On the right side of the page you will see a preview of the product information you are uploading. Click "Continue" when you're done. This button will be clickable and turn blue from gray when you've mapped all the required fields.
Confirmation and Status of Upload
6) You will receive an immediate confirmation when your feed was accepted. It may take up to 24 hours to finish importing your products
7) To check on the status of the import, you may click on the blue button that says "View Import Status Page." You can also find this page by clicking on Products> Product CSV File Status and Selecting "View Report" for this particular job uploaded.