Where can I find the options to create new FBW Shipping Plan?
You can start creating a new shipping plan from any of the below listed three screens:
- Go to FBW Menu > Select ‘Action Required’ option. You need to click on the ‘+Create New’ button.
- Go to FBW Menu > Select ‘History’ option. You need to click on the ‘+Create New’ button.
- Go to FBW Menu > Select ‘New FBW Shipping Plan’ option.
How to create a FBW Shipping Plan?
Step 1: Navigate to the FBW tab and select the menu option 'New FBW Shipping Plan'. Create FBW Shipping Plan screen is displayed.
Step 2: Click the ‘Begin’ button in the 'Create FBW Shipping Plan' screen.
Step 3: In the ‘Select Warehouse’ tab, select the warehouse Country.
Step 4: Warehouse details will be displayed. Now click ‘Select’ to choose the partner displayed.
- ‘Click to View Fees’ link will give you more details on Fees.
- ‘Click to View Country List’ will give you the list of Supported Destinations.
Step 5: Now to select the Shipping Method, click ‘Select’ to choose the shipping method displayed.
Step 6: On clicking ‘Next’ in the ‘Select Warehouse’ tab, you will be taken to the next tab ‘select SKUs’
Here you can search for the product by giving Product ID and Product SKU.
- Click here to view all Products link will take you to Products>View All Products screen.
- Select or Deselect the product by checking or unchecking the checkbox under Select Column.
Steps 7: On clicking ‘Add Selected SKUs’ Button, you will be taken to the next tab ’Prepare Products’.
Three steps on How to Prepare the products is shown in pictures.
- Here you need to specify the weight and dimension of each SKU.
Step 8: On clicking ‘Next’ button from ‘Prepare Products’ tab, you will be taken to ‘Print Labels’ tab.
Three steps on How to Print the SKU Labels, cut it and attach to the package is displayed in pictures.
- Here you can download the Labels in Download(A4) and Download(Label)
Step 9: On clicking ‘Next’ Button in Print Labels, you will be taken to the next tab ‘Prepare Boxes’.
Here you need to fill in the number of boxes you would be using for the shipment.
Summary and Product details will be displayed in the screen.
Step 10: On clicking ‘Next’ button in Prepare Boxes tab, you will be taken to the next tab ‘Prepare Case Labels’
- Click on ‘Print Manifest’ button to get the Manifest to print.
- Click on ‘Print Case Label’ button to get the Label to print.
Step 11: On clicking ‘Next’ button in the Prepare Case Labels tab, you will be taken to Submit Tab.
You can submit your Shipping Plan here.